No rights to kill them, "teacher'!!!
On friday, I had my wudo exam. Usually, the sifu will tell us the result after the exam, but don't noe why this time don't have...*sob* and that's why I bring my stick(which cost me rm45, and it comes from china, very asli hor)
And then when I go back to my class, I put it at the back of my class... But that day har, I go to the meeting of the librarian board mah, and I gave the stick to my friend to put it at the back of my class.. And then after the meeting, then I go and take my bag, then I freak out , because I forgot that I have gave the stick to my friend....
Then I go around the library , asking my seniors have them seen my stick... Then I only realise , I have already gave it to my friend.....
Ok, to the point now... Then until bm period, a big big bee fly into my class... Then everyone started screaming.... Then I ask teacher to go and off the light... And it has been done... The bee fly to the top corner of my class... Then the teacher say: ia satu ancaman! mesti bunuh !... Then one of my friend go grab a broom and try to hit it, but I go grab the broom in time and stop him from hitting the bee~~..
Then the teacher go take my stick and try to poke the bee (imposible)... Then I go and snatch the stick back ... I very scare that the teacher is going to dimerit me....Then I put the stick back, then I turn around as I want to go back to my sit, the teacher grab the stick and try to poke the bee again... Everyone was screaming, I am also screaming: Cikgu , jangan la...
Actually, my throat is already very pain, because I just have my wudo exam ... At last, I got my stick and the bee fly away....
The teacher just don't understand... Thought we had the ability to end a life, but we doesn't have the right to end it....
And then when I go back to my class, I put it at the back of my class... But that day har, I go to the meeting of the librarian board mah, and I gave the stick to my friend to put it at the back of my class.. And then after the meeting, then I go and take my bag, then I freak out , because I forgot that I have gave the stick to my friend....
Then I go around the library , asking my seniors have them seen my stick... Then I only realise , I have already gave it to my friend.....
Ok, to the point now... Then until bm period, a big big bee fly into my class... Then everyone started screaming.... Then I ask teacher to go and off the light... And it has been done... The bee fly to the top corner of my class... Then the teacher say: ia satu ancaman! mesti bunuh !... Then one of my friend go grab a broom and try to hit it, but I go grab the broom in time and stop him from hitting the bee~~..
Then the teacher go take my stick and try to poke the bee (imposible)... Then I go and snatch the stick back ... I very scare that the teacher is going to dimerit me....Then I put the stick back, then I turn around as I want to go back to my sit, the teacher grab the stick and try to poke the bee again... Everyone was screaming, I am also screaming: Cikgu , jangan la...
Actually, my throat is already very pain, because I just have my wudo exam ... At last, I got my stick and the bee fly away....
The teacher just don't understand... Thought we had the ability to end a life, but we doesn't have the right to end it....
Comments