Homework can be addictive....

Since the new headmistress came to my school, we are given a bunch of holiday homework for every subject. Marks given for the homework are counted in our 1st exam, so there is no way out except for finishing the homework.

I didn't even touch my beg since the holiday start. But most of my friends said that they are almost finish, so I start to get panic. It was in the middle of December when I start to do my homework...

To my own surprise, I finish it in 4 days... Moral was the longest homework among all... The headmistress said that we can't remember the definition so she ask all the moral teacher to give us homework to write all the value (which we have 36 value) n their definition ... Each 20 times, but luckily our teacher help us protest n we only have to write 5 times each.

I got addicted to writing the definitions. I hate the homework but I really enjoy the focus I put into the homework. ( I can't really keep my focus on homework for very long)

So I have finished my holiday homework, then I started asking people around me (my schoo friends) have they finish their homework. Surprisingly, they are still rushing to finish their homework on new year eve...

Luckily I have finish my homework... ^_^

Comments

Yee Yen said…
You are crazy WANTAN! Addictive to homework? Something wrong in your brain... Glad you finished anyway. Now can start playing again.

Popular Posts