Sejarah drives me nuts...
I studied last night for my sejarah exam today... exam had never been so stressful... I finally understand what people feels like when they could be so stress because of exams... Plus lately I had some extra 'encouragement' asking me to be not confident(if you know who I'm talking about, anyway, I'll explain it on the next post)...
Anyway, back to the topic... Well, as I was saying, I was studying sejarah.. But by 1.30am, cannot tahan ady.... Then go sleep.. Then by 5 am I woke up to go wee wee, after that, even though there is still one hour more to sleep but I can't get any...
Every time I close my eye, my mind keeps flashing back the image of the sejarah text book... My god!! Then I kept having nightmare, about sejarah.... The whole full hour was like hell...
I'm glad that the exam is over( There is still PMR leh..)
Comments