Nice face, Nice friendship, Nice attention, Nice chance to do everything...
Well, this post is actually based on what I have been through and what I feel and how I think, so please do not get me wrong, I am merely talking about the ones to me...( I might attack male in this post XD)
Beautiful? What is the standard for beautiful? Big eyes? Cheery-like lips? Fair and white? Ok, I know that this is a difficult question, skip this question... Then, so what if the person in subject is beautiful or handsome? What makes them so special? Why put so much attention onto them?
I know some guys(and girls) will say that they are only admiring their handsome/beautiful face, but they will like girls(and guys) for their inner beauty.. Oh do you? What do you know about inner beauty? What I'm about to say is what I think and lots of people agree.. Boys tends to say they like someone because of their heart but the truth is they will never "look" at your inner beauty, they will only like you if you have "pass" their eyes ( unless they stop for a while and really look at who you are, which is damn rare)
I have a friend( not very close also, some who is reading this might know who I'm talking about) who I think wasn't that pretty but guys tends to be falling for her... According to guys, she is a hell of a beauty... She is currently in form 2, but her popularity are so high, even guys in form 5 falls for her... Not only people keeps falling for her( not on her), everyone are pouring to be friends with her..
Ok, maybe she is exceptional... How about someone more close to me? I have talk to my boy friends( not to attack you guys, merely an example), they like to choose pretty girls as topics ( excluding topics such as football, homework etc.. [typical boys topics])
Why does everyone gives attention to good-looking people? I mean good-looks don't have to work hard to get, they are born with! Why should they be special? Why should they have lots of attention from friends and everyone?
Maybe I'm just being jealous of others.. XD You know? After all, I'm in teenage, my friends are in teenage.. Teenagers, haizz... What matter most for teenagers? You know, I know, Then say no more....
Comments