Blogging.. The new "Thang"..
1st, Thang is actually "the thing". This word was introduced by my sister's boyfriend, Kar. We like to call him Ah Kar cause it feels more "family like".
Ok. Have you notice that I've blog more often nowadays? Because I've found other things to do when facebook gets boring, which is Blogging! Well, it's nothing really, but for someone who likes to talk very much, blogspot is the place. You can 'talk' all you want. If you've got something you want to say but doesn't get the right person or the right time or both, this is the place because you set the atmosphere.
_____________________________________________________________________
I've just watch a very touching video in facebook and have loss inspirations that I wanted to write about blogging. So lets take some time out to show appreciations to our friends and family(digi! XD). I have to say that I somehow steal this idea from my friend's blog(who he didn't thank me! It's ok,I'll thank you anyway.)
This will be a short one but I think they will understand it and don't ask much for it because I think my family understand that my love for them is much bigger than this paragraph. I love mummy and daddy and Yen, even though I've always complain about you, Yee Leng, even though we weren't that good when we were small, Cheng, even though you've talk me old but I love it and Lee, even though I sometimes treat you like you're the one who is younger.
To friends,
I was never a people-person, but I can't stand having to 'confront' strangers all by myself. That is why I hate changes(I guess everyone hate it) and new school. And I'm easily attached to people who looks really friendly to me. Although I've told others about everyone of my friend's bad stuff( in other word, badmouth , I'm sorry.) because I think it's normal and everyone does that whether they realize or not, and even though my conscience tells me that it's not healthy to do so, I love each and everyone of them, even annoying ones.
Nicole, I love you even though I've had some problem unsolved with you a little while ago. Nanami, I love you even though sometimes I scold you for being bad mood. Chee Ling, I love you even though I've gossip about you(just for fun). Angeline, I love you even though I sometimes too play with them and make fun of the duck word. Aini, I love you for simply being my friend. Ika, I love you for bringing fun for our class, and many more friends..
I start off with girls 1st because I'm shy( haha XD). Now boys, don't think it in another way. Eric, I love you for simply being adorable. Chye Yee, I love you for being another sister to talk to. Chin, I love you even though you sometimes talk without thinking and need a little growing in the brain. Kean Jhun, I love you even though I've too gossip about you and being a bit of a brother figure. Aizad, I love you for letting me admire your eyelashes. Jamil, I love you for being a good senior in PS and someone for me to look up to. Affan, I love you for being friendly to me although I sometimes seems a bit bad mood.
I love it when the time 2A finally started to bond together and form a good relationship and promotes to 3A, and I love 3A even more, but unfortunately we will each go separate class next year. But I love y'all...
Comments