When we get too stubborn
Don't you just hate it when people suddenly stares at you angrily at you? Wondering what the heck have you done to piss them off. It makes no sense to you right? It makes no sense for people to be angry at you for something that you DON"T KNOW! Don't you just love that teacher kept saying "I won't scold you if it's wrong", how nice if it can be applied to real life. People will always be ready to forgive your little mistakes.
But they don't. I should too, but it's hard. You should too, but I know, it's hard.
If you were in the "secretary" situation, you'll know what I mean. Stop denying, yes, I'm talking about you. Someone bitch too much last time, and it made me think. We are such an asshole! Blaming someone that doesn't know what "sin" he/she had done! How would you expect someone to change or even feel sorry if he don't know he just hurt someone?
Seriously, I'm gonna be a man! I will do what MATURE people will do! Instead of sitting and whining about her little acts, I'm gonna tell her all about it. I'm gonna tell her what she did, what's her blind spot! As much as it's going to hurt her, I will make sure she'll feel better! She IS a nice person, a nice friend when not much people is around! As you all know that she loves attention, stop being mean to her then she is normal, when she wasn't with so many people. Don't be angry at someone tak tentu pasal!
Really, I think that we are so narrow minded. It will get back to us one day.
Comments