There's always a maybe

(First of all, you may ignore this post, just one of my random thoughts. Might look a bit silly here.)

I don't know. I can't decide. I maybe liking you, I may not. Who knows? I thought I'm so over about boys, but somehow I'm still influenced by it. Haiz...

My sister said I'm like so disappointed in boys, I feel so too. I don't know la. Hormones, ish. Sometimes I even feel like Angeline. Boys are nice friends, but things turns ugly if it comes to this stage, Liking. Haiz..

Nah,, done random post. Sorry ya, if I updated too much, I know sometimes it can be annoying, because last time someone's blog updated too much I also pek cek.. Haha

Comments

nicole_pps said…
eh. who you like?? tell me larr.. tell me. tell me...
Jasmine said…
tak mau tell u.. u won't stop bugging me about "him" de... hahaa

Popular Posts