Kursus Asas 2011
Yesterday, nice. Today, body ache + stomach ache. Why? Let me tell you.
Yesterday was the annual librarian board's "play day" a.k.a. Kursus Asas. Brandon ask us to reach there by 7.30 am. Reached already, the gate also haven't open. It's ok, I go social with my juniors. Then the gate open already. Then all of the librarians go to the assembly area. Then after a while, activity begins.
5 groups were soon formed. Kean Jhun's group is Black Eyed Peas, he claimed, it's full of nerds. Mine is JUSTIN BIEBER! Then Siew Ying's Lady Gaga, another one I don't remember who's in it, Katy Perry and lastly Micheal Jackson led by Muhd Jamil, another MJ. Then we were required to make a dance for each of our group, a motto and a "visi". Motto for Justin Bieber? Easy job la. "Never say never"~~ And oh ya, Kean Jhun became Penghulu the Sick and I'm Penghuluwati the awesome~~
They then blindfold us and take us to the field. I fell into the drain, twice. They then separate our group and our task is to find our group members. I mistrusted some of my seniors that came to sabotage us. Until I realize the pattern, then I say to one of my seniors that try to pull be away from my team " You are not my group!". Thinking back, it sounds quite stupid. And I ate some flour. I don't know which senior threw flour into my mouth when I'm talking.
Then we proceed to Explore Race. Justin Bieber is just awesome. Part 1 of the race was nice. It's so lucky that all of our group members are so willing to do anything to win. My team was led by Joseph, a new form 4 junior. I think that he was a big contributor in our group, and that's why we are the 1st for the Explore Race, part 1!
Break for lunch. Luckily this year's lunch isn't Ayam Masak Merah again. I really phobia to that dish already, so spicy. Then me and Kean Jhun as the penghulu and penghuluwati had to become prefects in order not to get punishments.
Continue part 2 of Explore Race. Justin Bieber got a 3 minutes head start, so when we got our clue. We went to the field. There we had to climb under chairs, in the muddiest water ever and roll on the muddy water. =( Then next station, we had to climb on chairs. Then next station was the worst of all. Fear factor, they call. It's more like gross factor. In the end I have eaten about 5 clove of garlic. Argh... Dragons may breath fire but I bet I'm more powerful, I breath garlic! Feel like a pregnant women with morning sickness the whole day because of this. Then we have to let our group members eat biscuits suspending in the middle of the air without using their hands. " Best teamwork" is the comment we get from the seniors.
And after a few more challenges, we finally reach the end of the race. "Ok, Justin Bieber, I have to say sorry because..... you are not the second group to reach, but you are the 1st! " . Oh my, first time playing these games that my group got the 1st! Feel so nice. That's why, "Never say never"~~
After everything, I was practically taking a bath in public, with my clothes on! I looked so much cleaner after that, but unfortunately, everything under the outerwear is equally as muddy, if you know what I mean. Everything ended soon after that. My spec's broken because someone step on it, so I'm wearing my old spec, looking quite nice. =) I didn't realize but I've kept mummy waiting outside for like an hour or so. All that's above was awesome. This year is truly a success, but what follows under here is quite unpleasant.
After waiting for half an hour, mummy and yen came back. I just got into the car and got scold very badly by yen. Yes, she had waited for a very long time and she's post-call. But you there, we have also waited for you as long as you have waited for me, and perhaps we have even waited longer than you have, so stop scolding people every chance you have because you there have sisters not for you to scold, but to care for! And you there have left me sitting in the back row feeling so sad and pissed off, crying in the back row with a broken spec and tired body and you have to take away the only thing I feel good about! Now you think about that now! It doesn't mean you are the most intelligent one in our family and the only one with a doctor in front of our name and lived alone in UK and have to work on call and the only one having the potential to earn more then you have the privileged to scold people when ever you're pissed!
Comments