Pelantikan dan Penghargaan Pengawas Pusat Sumber & AJK Koperasi
I'm sorry I can't post the photos yet because I'm using my sister's computer, so I can't store the photos here. But I'll post it as soon as I can.
Pelantikan was so awesome. Well, my wish did came true. I'm now the president of the librarian board for year 2011/2012, but it really doesn't matter whether I'm the president or not, after all our goal is to make the librarian board better.
The president for the koperasi is a form 3 guy. I'm surprise that their teacher didn't let a form 4 take the post. Teachers always want to let the form 5s get the highest mark for co-curriculum. Anyway, I like that guy. Humble.
So this year Apple and Jamil is the MC. Started with a speech from Brandon and the previous president for Koperasi then speech from the orang-orang besar( principal etc.). Then all the certs given away. Then finally here I come.
I went up to let the PIBG guy put the blazer on me, then followed by the form 3 Koperasi pengerusi. Then I went up to have my speech then same to the koperasi chairman la. Anyway, the majlis ended quite soon after that. Then the form 5 librarian seniors played 2 videos for us.
The first one was a collection of photos from the kursus asas. I love that video, very much. I was actually having the urge to cry on that moment, but I didn't la. I'm pretty touched by it. The second video is the form 5s doing Party Rock Anthem and live shuffling. I LOVE that video too! Especially the part where Brandon was singing to the camera. I asked for both of the video because the first one is a beautiful memory of everyone and the second one is a beautiful memory of the form 5s.
Here I want to stress more on thanking my seniors. They were no doubt that they will be the batch of seniors that I will miss the most. I've never seen such teamwork before. I feel their enthusiasm(or maybe it's just me?). I love you guys very much and I will certainly miss you guys. Days won't be the same anymore after you guys are gone. For the first time, I... no, we will not have seniors, for the first time, we are the only seniors. It sure felt nice to always have people to count on but it's our time to spread our wings and fly. I will try my best to ensure this kind of spirit, this kind of teamwork will last and the next generation will inherit it. Thank you so much for everything that you guys have done for this board. Thank you.
Comments