Warning : SPM, approaching fast.
I know I've said it a million times that it's going to be the last post before SPM over and over again, you're probably sick of hearing it but seriously, this time I mean it, it's gonna be the last post before SPM. I mean, duh. FYI, SPM starts next Monday.
I'm actually inspired to blog when I was trying to update my list of blogs that I followed and stumbled across my former senior's blog. I extremely enjoy reading his blog as it is exact to the point with a spark of humor here and there. It makes me wonder if anyone awaits the next post that I'm going to do or enjoy what I post as much as I enjoy my senior's blog. Anyway, a few post back was the post about his own SPM last year (he didn't update much afterwards). Then it stuck to me that I hadn't been living in "now" and suddenly realize that time does move a little too fast for me to digest what had happened.
I don't know whether that's symptoms of getting old or just that I hadn't been living my life lately, but I can't remember what had happen during this year and last year besides mixing up occasions and events that had occur. If it hadn't for social websites and my faithful blog, I wouldn't have realize that I've done quite a lot this year. IU, barbeque, coconut song, head of librarian etc..
Plus, it had made my time concept gone a little haywire. It's probably my own doings as I had been daydreaming quite often this year. Well, I can't help but to be extremely curious about what plans the future had laid for me. Because of that, my mood and feelings often come a little too late or in another word, slow reaction towards what had happened. I don't feel sad about signing off as president of librarian board until one or two weeks later. I don't even feel the mood and anxiety that I should feel about SPM approaching until it's like only one week away ( not that I'm feeling a lot of anxiety right now ) and here I am blogging away while I should be reading my history text book for my study quota for today.
Anyhow, I felt lately that I do can manage SPM, maybe not in the most desirable and prefect way but manageable seeing that my studies hadn't been going that good this year, but I can see that I understand quite a lot of things that I thought I don't during these few weeks, so I'm not having panic attacks about SPM. It shall be alright. I had study plans in mind that shall be easy to keep as my study mood had been kick started!
Anyway, my fellow brothers and sisters that will be marching towards our fate, lets make our final effort to ensure an outcome that we will not regret with the best of luck for all of us. To the others who either had went through SPM or haven't, I shall see you guys later ( I won't promise that I won't blog for the following weeks, I love to blog too much.).
P.s.: I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!
I'm actually inspired to blog when I was trying to update my list of blogs that I followed and stumbled across my former senior's blog. I extremely enjoy reading his blog as it is exact to the point with a spark of humor here and there. It makes me wonder if anyone awaits the next post that I'm going to do or enjoy what I post as much as I enjoy my senior's blog. Anyway, a few post back was the post about his own SPM last year (he didn't update much afterwards). Then it stuck to me that I hadn't been living in "now" and suddenly realize that time does move a little too fast for me to digest what had happened.
I don't know whether that's symptoms of getting old or just that I hadn't been living my life lately, but I can't remember what had happen during this year and last year besides mixing up occasions and events that had occur. If it hadn't for social websites and my faithful blog, I wouldn't have realize that I've done quite a lot this year. IU, barbeque, coconut song, head of librarian etc..
Plus, it had made my time concept gone a little haywire. It's probably my own doings as I had been daydreaming quite often this year. Well, I can't help but to be extremely curious about what plans the future had laid for me. Because of that, my mood and feelings often come a little too late or in another word, slow reaction towards what had happened. I don't feel sad about signing off as president of librarian board until one or two weeks later. I don't even feel the mood and anxiety that I should feel about SPM approaching until it's like only one week away ( not that I'm feeling a lot of anxiety right now ) and here I am blogging away while I should be reading my history text book for my study quota for today.
Anyhow, I felt lately that I do can manage SPM, maybe not in the most desirable and prefect way but manageable seeing that my studies hadn't been going that good this year, but I can see that I understand quite a lot of things that I thought I don't during these few weeks, so I'm not having panic attacks about SPM. It shall be alright. I had study plans in mind that shall be easy to keep as my study mood had been kick started!
Anyway, my fellow brothers and sisters that will be marching towards our fate, lets make our final effort to ensure an outcome that we will not regret with the best of luck for all of us. To the others who either had went through SPM or haven't, I shall see you guys later ( I won't promise that I won't blog for the following weeks, I love to blog too much.).
P.s.: I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!
Comments