Happy (Slightly Belated) Birthday, Yen!
Ok, sorry this post was one day late. Couldn't think of anything to do for my eldest sister's birthday now that she's in Bintulu, Sarawak. I'll give her a birthday card when she comes home. If you have any special request (that it's manageable for me to do) you can leave a comment telling me what you want, I can make things for you since there's like plenty of cloth at home.
And when you come home, there should be enough things at home for you to munch on. We haven't bought 100 Plus yet. In fact we haven't doing our Chinese New Year shopping. Not that I'm complaining, but it's like less than a month to Chinese New Year and we haven't buy any new year goods and new year clothes. Alright, I'm complaining. I'm so bored at home. I'll usually get frustrated when we have to rush when we're doing shopping. We always ended up buying clothes that we don't really like because we're rushing and we feel the obligation to buy. Or else, I don't have excuse to do anymore shopping through out the year. Boo.
Shopping should start 2 or 3 months beforehand. And continue 2 or 3 months afterwards. So we have more time to pick and choose and don't end up buying clothes that we don't even like. Oh whatever, as if I can go shopping alone.
I sound so much like a brat. Staying at home and having zero social makes me grumpy. Too often I'm so bored to the point I'm at the brick of getting angry. The TV have repeats over and over again, I think I've probably watched the whole collection of the show of that channel. I may seem like I'm on the net most of the time, but most of the time, nobody talks to me (the life of the forgotten me) and keep on refreshing and refreshing the page. Oh god, I just want to go out.
Whatever, I'm going to make my room clean and organize stuffs and make crafts. After all, that all I can do. =(
And when you come home, there should be enough things at home for you to munch on. We haven't bought 100 Plus yet. In fact we haven't doing our Chinese New Year shopping. Not that I'm complaining, but it's like less than a month to Chinese New Year and we haven't buy any new year goods and new year clothes. Alright, I'm complaining. I'm so bored at home. I'll usually get frustrated when we have to rush when we're doing shopping. We always ended up buying clothes that we don't really like because we're rushing and we feel the obligation to buy. Or else, I don't have excuse to do anymore shopping through out the year. Boo.
Shopping should start 2 or 3 months beforehand. And continue 2 or 3 months afterwards. So we have more time to pick and choose and don't end up buying clothes that we don't even like. Oh whatever, as if I can go shopping alone.
I sound so much like a brat. Staying at home and having zero social makes me grumpy. Too often I'm so bored to the point I'm at the brick of getting angry. The TV have repeats over and over again, I think I've probably watched the whole collection of the show of that channel. I may seem like I'm on the net most of the time, but most of the time, nobody talks to me (the life of the forgotten me) and keep on refreshing and refreshing the page. Oh god, I just want to go out.
Whatever, I'm going to make my room clean and organize stuffs and make crafts. After all, that all I can do. =(
Comments