Happy Chinese New Year!

Hey guys! It's the eve of Chinese New Year! Hope that y'all will have a magical and wonderful new year! I don't know why am I mentioning it now (this should be in my first post of the year) but I'm going to start my form 6 this year. Form 6 this year will start around September, which it's good if I want to earn a little extra but bad that I need to delay my studies for 3 more months. STPM's the latest and now we have to wait for 3 more months, just great.

Anyway, I'm now working in The Body Shop in the Mines. Started on the first of this month, but I really don't like this job. Plus the perfume smell makes my asthma come back and my heels aching everyday. So I told my manager today that I'm gonna quit. Unfortunately I still have to work till this month end. I guess lunch plan with friends gotta postpone. Never mind, shall have time for gathering.

So I'm going to have my driving test on 19th this month. I'm confident for parallel parking, climbing the slope and three point turn, but not really for the test on the road. So far I've only went on the road twice and everytime I got scolded by instructors. I really don't like it, I mean, I know what I'm doing. When they start to give all kinds of instructions, I'm not driving, I'm just doing what you ask and if I crash, you scold me. Can't they just shut up and let people drive? Ish, hate this.

Anyway, enough of ranting. Hope everyone have a good new year!

Comments

Popular Posts