Orientation Form 6
So this is my first week in MBS doing my form 6, basically it's just orientation for now. For the whole week, we spent most of our time sitting in the lecture hall (which have incredibly uncomfortable chairs) listening to rules, talks etc.. We have been assigned to our respective classes already and because science classes are "floating classes" so our "base" is in Biology Lab 2. We only have stools as chair, imagine to sit in stools only for a year and a half, my goodness.
As all seniors and teacher warned, I know that form 6 is a VERY hard course and it is now in modular system, we were advised to start working hard from day one. That's what I have in mind as well. As hard as it is, I do hope that I well get the perfect result and of course, hoping is not enough, I will put in my effort.
Anyway, in MBS we were to speak English or Malay 24/7 or else you will be fined RM3.00 each time you are caught speaking Chinese or any other language. We are also forbidden to bring disposable plastic bottles and tissues, which is kinda ridiculous. Shoes that doesn't have shoelace are also not allowed, and that is why my newly bought school shoe are sitting at the car posh.
Tomorrow will be a school day and we will be celebrating Teacher's Day! They will start teaching next week and we will be join by NS second batch students after the holidays. Good, because my class has 6 girls and 2 boys only. Anyway, I'm not so sociable nowadays, kept getting so shy when it comes to talking to "new friends".
We will have a Pre-U Council orientation for two weeks after the holidays where we will be playing games, get me out of my shyness, we'll be meeting our seniors, learning about each other and so on. I am looking forward to that, because seriously, I'm still not comfortable being alone without my friends around in this school.
As all seniors and teacher warned, I know that form 6 is a VERY hard course and it is now in modular system, we were advised to start working hard from day one. That's what I have in mind as well. As hard as it is, I do hope that I well get the perfect result and of course, hoping is not enough, I will put in my effort.
Anyway, in MBS we were to speak English or Malay 24/7 or else you will be fined RM3.00 each time you are caught speaking Chinese or any other language. We are also forbidden to bring disposable plastic bottles and tissues, which is kinda ridiculous. Shoes that doesn't have shoelace are also not allowed, and that is why my newly bought school shoe are sitting at the car posh.
Tomorrow will be a school day and we will be celebrating Teacher's Day! They will start teaching next week and we will be join by NS second batch students after the holidays. Good, because my class has 6 girls and 2 boys only. Anyway, I'm not so sociable nowadays, kept getting so shy when it comes to talking to "new friends".
We will have a Pre-U Council orientation for two weeks after the holidays where we will be playing games, get me out of my shyness, we'll be meeting our seniors, learning about each other and so on. I am looking forward to that, because seriously, I'm still not comfortable being alone without my friends around in this school.
Comments