My blog is so boring
I am here to talk about my studies, again, because I have no life. Lol. My blog is so boring, all I'm doing to talk about studies. So it's April already. I'm so sorry that I've update my blog only occasionally. It's all about school, so there ain't much to blog about anyway. So I'm going to have my trials soon, starting on the 17th. I am really not prepared. I have about 1 more week to work on it which I am sure it isn't enough from my experience last year, but I do feel that the syllabus this semester is easier than last semester so hopefully I can do better than last year, especially for maths.
So I'm not sure if I've mentioned this in my last post but I've got braces~ I choose pink for the first treatment because it's catchy. My friends keep saying that I look that the "FISHYYYY!!" girl from Nemo. I'm rather having fun with my braces, I go ugly Betty mood most of the time. It's just that I keep on licking my braces because I am still not used to the sensation of something poking in my cheek.
Aunty sheena, my mom's friend came by from uk to live in our house for a couple of days a few day back. Found myself feeling kind of self conscious about my English speaking skill, which has deteriorated since I've gotten my braces. This brings me to another thing on my mind, I am performing on the Combined Boards Day on next Friday. I haven't memorize the lyrics of the Korean song that I'm going to sing and I haven't even practiced once before the song that I will duet with my friends. I hope that it will go well and my pronounciation is ok.
So that's all for now. Would have talked more about this and that if life wasn't as hectic and there time to daydream. So hopefully things goes well, if possible I will post a video of my performance here on my next update. I will try to update a little more if I could, so until next time, bye!
Comments