In preparation
So hey guys, I'm here just for some short update. So trial is over, sadly to say I've failed 3 subject out of 4z but the good news is, after reviewing my papers, I find that I've lost a lot of marks because my answers weren't as detailed as the marking scheme, not that I don't know how to do the questions. So on the bright side, I really am not as bad as it seems. A lot of my classmates failed quite a number of subject as well, I guess that's just how it is in form 6.
Now the real sem 2 STPM is approaching. 16 days to be exact. I'm in turbo mode now. I won't allow myself to crash and burn this time. Not this time. I swear that I will do hardest. Relaxation can come after the exam. Sometimes you just have to believe in yourself, isn't it? Surprise myself!
Anyway, I'm sorry for updating only once every month. I wish I have more to tell other than school, school and school. When you're in form 6, you'll learn to conserve whatever energy that you have. There's no extra space in your mind for things that actually makes one alive. You learn to only turn on your brain when there's a class and sleep through your walk from classes to classes. Actually, the pro in it is that you really have no energy to overthink anything. I wonder is being a zombie good for the soul.
Anyhow, I shall do my best to prepare myself for the fore coming exam. I guess in this three weeks time I won't be updating again. So, I shall bid good bye to you for this month.
Comments