The holiday is here! And~ it's gone
Seriously, why do holiday always feel so short? I need a 6 month holiday, twice a year. Just kidding. I'm about a week and a half away from going back to hostel, moving all my things back up to my 3rd floor room and hopefully with functioning internet already. Actually I've quite gotten used to the lack of internet service in my room, since I always rely on my phone for internet, so I would actually be more grateful if there's a water filter at every floor. Carrying water up the stairs is a pain in the ass. So here we go, sem 2! Let's challenge me more!
But I think the challenge this sem would more on my body. I want to have an active lifestyle with adequate muscle training for a tone body, so weekly swimming and jungle tracking with my roommate. Plus it's time to put my multicooker to good use already, so probably gonna go shopping for green vegetables every week. Hopefully I would be able to lose the extra weight I've gained this Chinese New Year and lose those fats that has been following me for as long as I can remember.
This semester would be much easier to arrange anything extra or replacement for lecturers since the university has finally set the compulsory courses to take other than our majors, so the whole class should have the same schedule, there's won't be that problem of everyone have something on at all times. And I have my Fridays free, so that's the best news for me, as long as they don't change the schedule anymore. So perhaps I can go for my jungle tracking before heading home every Friday then.
Time seems to pass by so fast. By the end of this 2nd semester, I would be a 2nd year student already. Of course, that's 4 more months to go, but it's okay. Perhaps people are right, uni time is the time where you get to do a lot, explore a lot, since you're still free from the responsibility and other than coursework, there's still plenty of time to explore, provided that you don't get lazy, haha lazy is probably my biggest problem. It's okay, I have a plan of what I want to do.
Besides, by the end of 2nd semester, I've already planned a reward for myself, so that's something to look forward to and work hard for. So until next time where I have more juicy stories from my plain uni life, I'll see you guys later!
But I think the challenge this sem would more on my body. I want to have an active lifestyle with adequate muscle training for a tone body, so weekly swimming and jungle tracking with my roommate. Plus it's time to put my multicooker to good use already, so probably gonna go shopping for green vegetables every week. Hopefully I would be able to lose the extra weight I've gained this Chinese New Year and lose those fats that has been following me for as long as I can remember.
This semester would be much easier to arrange anything extra or replacement for lecturers since the university has finally set the compulsory courses to take other than our majors, so the whole class should have the same schedule, there's won't be that problem of everyone have something on at all times. And I have my Fridays free, so that's the best news for me, as long as they don't change the schedule anymore. So perhaps I can go for my jungle tracking before heading home every Friday then.
Time seems to pass by so fast. By the end of this 2nd semester, I would be a 2nd year student already. Of course, that's 4 more months to go, but it's okay. Perhaps people are right, uni time is the time where you get to do a lot, explore a lot, since you're still free from the responsibility and other than coursework, there's still plenty of time to explore, provided that you don't get lazy, haha lazy is probably my biggest problem. It's okay, I have a plan of what I want to do.
Besides, by the end of 2nd semester, I've already planned a reward for myself, so that's something to look forward to and work hard for. So until next time where I have more juicy stories from my plain uni life, I'll see you guys later!
Comments