I hate that feeling...

I just had a fight with my friend (I think so) and it's not over yet... It started when I comment on her photo where she is wearing a winter hat. I commented, I said: " Don't wear tat la... sini malaysia leh.." As a friend so should already noe tat when I am kidding and when I'm not. I guess her sister , her rude sister dun understand tat. Her rude sister said:" People already buy the hat and if dun wear the hat, wat is it for? and wat do u mean by here is malaysia? everyone got their own fashion."

I wasn't so angry when i saw this, I simply explain to her tat I "scare" her head will get hot. I guess she got me the wrong way, and so is everyone else. If I'm her friend, I won't criticize her way of dressing...

Her rude sister scold me : do you noe wat is the function of a hat.. I tried to remain calm, I replied, yes, a hat is for us to block the sunlight, but i dun think tat's a need for a winter hat... the rude sister scold me again, she said tat the hat is oso a sense of fashion , and it's oso used to block off UV light... She then said, If u think that she dun need tat , why don't u just dun wear anything and just stay in ur room? and if u dun wear a hat, why do u care if she wear 1?

I admitted, i was pissed off. It can just be a joke and we can just laugh it off, but becos of her snobbish and rude sister, things became this instead. I was angry then I called my friend.. I said i'm angry becos her sister is being rude... I said i dun like her sister, and i said it in a very jokey way... i can understand if she dun like i say i dislike her sister ...

But later she chat with me... she said she saw the comments already... She said she agree with her , if not why she even by the hat. I was even angrier then before. As my friend, she should noe tat i'm just joking... Do you think tat I was really asking her not to wear the freakin' hat? I was really angry , then i said i scare she got heat stork( which was oso a freakin' joke) she ask me go die.. I can't take it anymore, i tell her I dun wan to choy her already... she dun even try to pujuk me... I remember her saying tat to me every 10 minutes last time she was having her PMS.... I rarely said those kind of things becos i appreciate my friends ... Her favourite friend, TM ( which I don't like) got a boyfriend, then she started ignoring her, then she came to me, but then when ever TM's around she won't even see my existents.. I don't noe it's just me or it is the truth... I don't feel appreciated by my friend...

Those incidents happened a few days before, but until now we still haven't talk.. not that i want to... but just to make my point that we haven't make up...

I hate the feeling of not being appreciated....

Comments

Let it be la.. don't think so much about it. Tell her that it was a joke. If she still don't get you den fine. If she genuinely want this friendship to work out then she will do something. Or else, there no point thinking so much about she. She's not worth it. It should always be give and take in any relationship.. not just take take take or give give give..

Popular Posts