30 post...
oh my god.. This is only the 30th post... Well, lets talk about the japanese tour in our school yesterday..
I was group leader of group 52.. Well, kononnya la.. Wan How was the one in charge of the group, actually... There were 8 girls in our group.. Talking was really a pain in the ass... I know some words but was just to shy to speak them out... Then we was like showing this and that and they was like OH~~~
It was a fun day.. Well, not as fun as I've expect it to be... In the end of the day everyone was like, "Oh, I'll miss them.." "OMG, I want their e-mail address!!" I wasn't interested in those at all... Well, what's the point? You'll speak english to them and they speak japanese to you, and both had no idea of what each other's talking about, and after a few e-mail(if you really write an e-mail to them) both will stop sending each other mails... I don't really care about the photos.. I prefer someone that I know in the photo..
I like them but I would prefer to stay in the class and chat with friends for the whole day, which was the only thing we didn't get to do since PMR... Damn pihak disipline ...
Comments
CY:let me enjoy a few more days 1st.. then i'll delete.. XD