Emotions
I've realize that in my blog, among all the blog post, they are mostly about my daily life, my happiness, whines and complains, "intellectual" stuff, sadness, but not emo. There might be some sad ones but not emo. Even if there is, it might be only a few. Maybe it's just me. Because emo for me it's more like self-pity.
Of course, like any other human, I do feel sorry for myself from time to time. But it's just I always forgotten to post it here. LOL. But what makes all the difference from these that made it here is it doesn't last. I mean the feeling, the sorry you feel, unlike the happiness you get from the little present you get from a friend, no it doesn't stay. And I wouldn't want it to stay anyway, so I won't post it here. I won't record it anywhere because it will remind me how bad it feels. No, I want to feel great, I want to feel like something. And when I feel like something in me, I am something.
I once posted ," I only allow myself to feel sorry for myself for 5 minutes each day, and then I'll spend the rest 23 hours and 55 minutes feeling great.". That is what I do. In fact, in somedays I don't even take that 5 minutes anymore. It's nothing wrong being pessimistic, but do you want to live your live as a optimistic or a pessimistic?
Let's talk about envious. To be honest, everyone envy someone. But most people just envy. What difference does it makes? Learn is the word. Maybe in the end you still don't get what you wanted, but what you wanted might not be the thing you want later. Find the best in you. Anything. Do good! Listen, make people feel belonged. Who knows when you're nervous on the stage, all they know is you are entertaining, and that is a good thing! Find the good in life isn't that hard.
I forgotten who said this but it said "When you're feeling sad, do good to people. " Yes, when you're feeling down, do good to others. That is the fastest solution.
Comments