Self-doubt

I'm sure everyone doubt themselves. Don't you just hate that feeling? It's like you felt as if you did something wrong. I hate it, a lot.

Even thought I tried to re-ensure myself, but still I felt the aura from my surrounding. How people talk and react to things, it's different now. It's hard to stop the voice in the head.

Don't make anyone doubt themselves. Anyway, what is wrong about feeling good about yourself? Why do you have to make someone feel not-so-good about them? I like to compliment myself, like I admit that I'm a good salesman, I am friendly and I can sing(no matter what people says now.). I let myself acknowledge them, and I feel better. Do it, let it be your strength, even thought it might not be, but if you have faith in yourself, it will be. Don't be shy to yourself or anyone, the things that we should be ashamed of are definitely not being perasan or unable to talk properly in front of an audience or not having the prefect body.

Self-doubt, it's so destructive. It eats you inside out and burns you alive. That is why people kept getting depress. I am happy when I know that I am what I want to be, and that is to be happy and live a meaningful life, but when this fellow comes in and tell you, you are wrong, it makes people unhappy. Dislike.

It ain't cool and it ain't good.

Comments

Siewying said…
I can't find a like button here. So I comment. LIKE. (:

Popular Posts