Happiness = Priceless

Had few things that happened today. Today is our Cross Country day, so as the Funding Director of Interact Club 2011/2012, I want to raise as much money as possible and I wish we are close to the award for Best Funding in the next year's ILTMC but I'm not quite sure are we that good, because as what I can see now, it's very hard to get lots of profit, unless we make something that is completely handmade and only needs some simple "ingredient" then we can get more money but I really doubt we have the time. Even if we do, I have a feeling that only me and Nicole will be making it.

Yeah, as I said, today we had our cross country day, so we (Interact Club) are selling drinks! Got 100 Plus, Kickapoo, Pepsi and Chrysanthemum Tea. I was suppose to lead the sale but my sport house teacher insisted that I have to run, so Siew Ying, Kean Jhun, Sam and a couple of form 5 interactors help me out, so when I came back I don't know where to start, so I let them carry on with what they are doing, don't wanna mess up the system.

Out of my expectation at all! The drinks were selling like hot cakes! Should've have more faith in myself. The first to sold out is 100 plus, follow by Pepsi and Kickapoo. Apparently everyone loves soda more. The Chrysanthemum was selling quite slow, and we had to carry it around and I don't know what happened and someone came and told me that they have sold everything! I feel so proud! The profit wasn't much but at least it's a profit! Reached our aim, which is RM 30+. Have to make more event, to earn money. I love my dad now! DAD, I KNOW IT'S HARD TO SUPPORT LIVINGS NOW!

Anyway, I got lucky draw! It's nothing big but I've always low on the luck when it comes to these sort of things. So YIPPY!! And I've finished the run, walk half of the route but who cares! Let's just wish that we'll have better events coming.

Comments

Siewying said…
You're so lucky today. remember EARTH DAY IS YOUR LUCKY DAY then (:
haHAHA! instead of tak nak lari then u lari kan.. so, mb ini adalah hadiah for u bcoz dah sacrifice for WAJA!

Popular Posts