Laziness always wins...
Hey, I just realized that this is the 100th post in my blog. It's funny how long it takes to get so much post. Well, I wasn't an active blogger for the last 2 years. Let's just say you'll be seeing more of me nowadays.
I've finish copying my BM folio but I'm suppose to edit it today, twist the words a bit so that teacher won't throw my papers in the bin. But I haven't done a thing! But it okay, the dateline is 31st of March so, yeah I guess it's still okay to procrastinate a bit.
I hate this man. People are fighting the wrong people. I feel that I'm kinda in a situation that is going to make everyone fail. My people are fighting each other when we are suppose to cooperate to compete with others. We are here to serve the same propose, why are we fighting between us?
Actually, nobody wants to fight with the one who is fighting the hardest now. He started a war while nobody thought of starting one! Oh, never mind. I'll do my part and try to say what is need to be said. If things can't be solve this way, ah! I'll just close my eyes and do my part and stay away. But can't he just be a bit more cooperative?
I wonder why I'm the only one who always repeat the same topic again and again while some others can just push it to a side and started to wonder about something else. How do they do that? I wonder if I can ever do that. Like the above matter, I've spoken about this to my family, my friends, yet I want to talk about this here. What's the matter with me? Why won't I be tired of repeating?
Changing the topic once more. I sometimes feel that my friends sometimes exclude me in some things that they do together. Why? Sometimes many things happen and I wish that I'm there but nobody seems to care to include me in , in such activities. Am I such a fun sucker? I want to have fun too sometimes, but just don't let me sit there wasting my time or I'll say something that will really make me a fun sucker.
Comments