Merry Christmas!
Christmas is right around the corner, so HAPPY CHRISTMAS! I'm not going to be going through any 'secret santa', a thing exposed to me only this year. I didn't know such thing existed until Yen suggested that we buy gifts for each other, which don't sound so attractive to me. I never did like spending money on others when I barely buy things that I want for myself (except for that Elianto nail-polish-s). Well, I like watching my bank book grow!
Anyway, if any of you still up for the Secret Santa thingy, let me know, ok? I'll be joining you guys, despite what I just said above. I might end up liking it, maybe? Confirm with us, Yen.
Christmas is right around the corner, meaning 2011 is about to end, meaning holiday is about to end too, meaning I will be starting my form 5 soon. In the end, all I wanted to say is, I didn't do my notes. Sorry! XD Can anyone tell me, where can I buy text books? The problem with SPBT is we can't keep the book to study, especially when SPM is coming. And we can't buy text books from book stores like Popular.
Anyway, guys, dengan ikhlasnya, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I wish all the form 5 next year ( including myself) good luck for SPM year!
Anyway, if any of you still up for the Secret Santa thingy, let me know, ok? I'll be joining you guys, despite what I just said above. I might end up liking it, maybe? Confirm with us, Yen.
Christmas is right around the corner, meaning 2011 is about to end, meaning holiday is about to end too, meaning I will be starting my form 5 soon. In the end, all I wanted to say is, I didn't do my notes. Sorry! XD Can anyone tell me, where can I buy text books? The problem with SPBT is we can't keep the book to study, especially when SPM is coming. And we can't buy text books from book stores like Popular.
Anyway, guys, dengan ikhlasnya, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I wish all the form 5 next year ( including myself) good luck for SPM year!
Comments