It's holiday!
Hey guys, it's the holiday! Finally! Had Teacher's Day celebration in school today. Most of the time are boring. I almost fell asleep. As for the exam, I thought I did well, but most came back a lot worse that I expect it to be. Disappointed somehow. Went to Wudo today as well, 2 bruise. Hurts like hell.
Ok, my holiday aim, complete history and Biology notes, complete moral and additional mathematics folio, revision of math, add math, history, biology, chemistry and physics and lastly memorize all definition of moral nilai-s...
Oh, long time didn't blog, I seriously don't know what to blog about. Oh ya, I want to paint. Release stress. Ok, bye!
Ok, my holiday aim, complete history and Biology notes, complete moral and additional mathematics folio, revision of math, add math, history, biology, chemistry and physics and lastly memorize all definition of moral nilai-s...
Oh, long time didn't blog, I seriously don't know what to blog about. Oh ya, I want to paint. Release stress. Ok, bye!
Comments