Offically Out of Form 6

My blog is getting outdated as I keep putting off blogging in this public blog. So I've finally done my last and final paper of STPM last week, so I am officially out of form 6. The ceiling of the school hall collapsed on the first day of exam, during the exam, in fact. Luckily it was at the back of the hall and little people came for the resit, so nobody was hurt, just all dusty. I do have my final result already, excluding the new resit result though. It was alright, 2.75, it was much better than I first expected it to be.

On the next day, I went to remove my braces. So mark the calendar! The big day I removed my braces is on the 11th of March, recording this like it's an anniversary. Also, it was Manda's birthday, I went there at night. Practically did the cooking for everyone. Oh well, others helped to BBQ the sausages. I barbecued the chicken wings, and I got to say, I did a great job.

Went to HUKM for ENT follow-up about the cyst beneath my tongue. Finally diagnosed, and the treatment was to have an operation to remove the cyst. Although it is not growing in size right now and it's not causing any pain or obstruction, but there's no guarantee that it will not grow in the future. I can either go under general anaesthetic or local anaesthetic. The idea of going under GA intrigues me, but going under GA poses risk, which is unnecessary to take. So LA it is. However, either way, there's no escape from cannula, which is the biggest worry I have, compared to the comfort and risk.

Renewed my driving licence after that. It was a really productive day. My photo is really ugly, just like the ones on my school leaving cert/ testimonial. Why do I looked like that nowadays?

Anyway, currently still not working. I know, I've abandoned the plan to work and earn some money. I would still try though. I am working on my university applications these days. It is quite labour intensive work to research about all the courses you are interested in and of all the different universities, plus they all have different entry requirement.

I've decided to go for local university and pursue a degree. Not that I have given up on my dog whisperer thingy. Just that I realize that I've not going to die immediately and I don't really have the resources to pull it through at this stage of my life. Pursuing another career meanwhile gives me the chance to prepare me financially and vocationally for my dream. To live through many experience is also my dream, so I believe that my time will not be wasted.

Comments

Popular Posts