What If I Have Already Tried My Best???

Exam, what if I have already finish mine??What if I have already tried my best my best? Come on!! It is a objective question paper... How do you expect me to do my best??

While I was have my KH exam, our form teacher lecture us.... She said that we are not trying our best... She said that we are not checking our papers... But does that means I am not trying my best??

It's a objective paper... If I cam not sure, I won't be playing with paper frogs....Even if I'm not playing with the frogs, the best that I can do is hope that I have choose the correct answer... Like I check my paper again and again for1 hour, the correct answer will appear in front of me... I have already made my decision in choosing the answer... I will choose the answer which I feel is most suitable....

Come on, it's only 60 question!! Does that need to take us 1 hour and a half to finish it??I have already done my part by doing the exam and TRY MY BEST!!! I think I have all the question answer correctly, and that why I choose my answer....What do you mean by not trying my best?? What if I have tried my best?? I mean, what do you want still want from me??I have use the time that I need to do my best, can't I do something else during the time that I don't really need it to try my best??

Comments

Yee Yen said…
I understand why you are so frustrated. You know even at university you will still have objective questions, and they are really good because that means you don't have to remember as many details as for a subjective paper.

What I tend to do in these objective papers is that when I read a question that I'm unsure of, I'd circle it or put a mark beside it, and then carry on with the other questions and come back to think about it long and hard. There's also the elimination strategy you can play with, i.e. cross out the answers that's most unlikely. I usually make the most of the time given in an exam, but having said that, more than half of my friends leave early in these exams (we are allowed to do that). But I find that people who get high marks are people who make full use of their examination time. I know you are clever and maybe the paper is too easy for you. Your teacher might have been trying to encourage other people to do a bit more checking and try not to be careless? The most important thing is that YOU know that YOU have tried your best.

Popular Posts