Overloaded
5 weekday, 6-7 after school activities. Have to live in the school already. Everyone claims that they are very nice because it's only one or 2 hours, but they don't know that's what everyone do, so everyone x one-two hour(s) = infinity. Wow! What an equation!
Homework berkeliaran, I mean bertaburan. Always had this problem : look at my pink planner for the homework that need to be pass up tomorrow, but when I'm keeping my beg then I go " OH SHOOT! STILL GOT THIS HOMEWORK!". Dislike endless homework.
Folio is coming too. Have to do it some day some.
ILTMC(Interact Leadership Training Motivational Camp) is coming soon too, right before the folio's due date. So I have to finish it asap.
If the rumah sukan terkena Thursday, I don't know if I got the time to replace, some more I'm trying to impress the senior to take notice of me to increase the chance of me becoming the next president.
Sejarah have to study everything myself because teacher is enjoying her own voice but nobody else in the class does. Add math have to work extra hard because I'm not good in it. Thank god that we have En. Zambri for civic, he always makes my day better. I love pn. Chua too, so cute.
Can mosquito stop sucking me? Very itchy liao.
Comments