Japanese Tour @ Smk Cheras - 19th Oct 2011

It's a yearly event, a japanese school will come to our school to visit. Like last year, I've taken up the job to be one of the tour guides. It's better than last year in fact. Last year, not one in my group can speak English. At least this year, my group some of them are sporting, lively and speaks basic English. Communication is still a problem but at least we manage to get them to tour around. I've brought my videocam today so I can show you guys bits of it. 
All in Baju Tradisional.
 With lotus.
 Candid.
 Tall, medium, short.
 "I'm sexy and I know it~"
 This can be my latest profile picture.

There's my group, except for Azfar, the guy in purple.

So this is it. Just a short update. What I enjoy the most isn't the japanese (sorry!), but the time I spent with my group members because of this event. Thank you.

Comments

Popular Posts