First Timers : Ice Skating
After a long and pointless planing, we finally go for our ice skating trip. We plan to reach at 10a.m. but apparently nobody seems to really care to be punctual. All of us are late, and even take time to eat breakfast there, except me. I've already ate at home.
After renting our skate shoes, we were off to go. I was shock at first to feel how heavy the shoe is. Walking on ice with the shoe and walking on ground with the ice skating shoe is so different. It is so slippery. After about an hour of shouting( I can't control myself!) I've finally master the technique behind it, although it's still very new to me, and I can't brake. I haven't learn how to. So I can't go fast.
There's a lot of people by 1p.m. something. So the ice starts to melt very fast, so it looks a bit like a lake. The water makes it extra hard to skate on. We've been waiting for the truck to resurface the ice for a long time. Finally it did. But it made it worst. The ice is more slippery and hard to keep your balance after resurfacing it. I didn't fall at all before I master how to skate and I've fell twice after resurfacing which I skate for only 15 minutes.
I felt so sorry for Anati, Khuratul and Azfar for waiting so long for us. They arrived late and thought that it's not worth it to pay RM 15 just to play for 1 hour plus. So they waited for us to come up and join them for lunch. In the end, only I went up to join them for lunch since the other's so addicted.
We went to Ichiban Ramen for lunch. I've spent RM 31 for lunch. That was like, OH MY GOD!!! And then we went to shop for shoes. It's one of my goal to do today. Buy a new shoe. Because I'm wearing legging for the first time on this Friday for my primary school reunion. So we walked and went into Padini Concept Store. I've always like this shop. Turn out, Anati and Khuratul are indeed women! The three of us was going crazy being surrounded by nice things! Only Azfar felt a bit bored. After all, shopping is more of a girl thing. =D
So I've bought a pair of flatties( what my mom calls them) which looked quite nice. I like it. I love shopping with Anati and Khuratul. They are the best kind of shoppers to go shopping with. They show the same enthusiasm as I was. Ah, Anati, Khuratul, lets go shopping together next time, lets go Forever 21!
So I came home without a scratch. Just a bruise on each leg for wearing the ice skating shoes. I did much better than I expect. Apart from ice skating, I enjoyed shopping the most. Actually that's the only two thing we did today. Haha! Until next time, good night, I've taken my medication. Feeling dizzy now. Bye~
After renting our skate shoes, we were off to go. I was shock at first to feel how heavy the shoe is. Walking on ice with the shoe and walking on ground with the ice skating shoe is so different. It is so slippery. After about an hour of shouting( I can't control myself!) I've finally master the technique behind it, although it's still very new to me, and I can't brake. I haven't learn how to. So I can't go fast.
There's a lot of people by 1p.m. something. So the ice starts to melt very fast, so it looks a bit like a lake. The water makes it extra hard to skate on. We've been waiting for the truck to resurface the ice for a long time. Finally it did. But it made it worst. The ice is more slippery and hard to keep your balance after resurfacing it. I didn't fall at all before I master how to skate and I've fell twice after resurfacing which I skate for only 15 minutes.
I felt so sorry for Anati, Khuratul and Azfar for waiting so long for us. They arrived late and thought that it's not worth it to pay RM 15 just to play for 1 hour plus. So they waited for us to come up and join them for lunch. In the end, only I went up to join them for lunch since the other's so addicted.
We went to Ichiban Ramen for lunch. I've spent RM 31 for lunch. That was like, OH MY GOD!!! And then we went to shop for shoes. It's one of my goal to do today. Buy a new shoe. Because I'm wearing legging for the first time on this Friday for my primary school reunion. So we walked and went into Padini Concept Store. I've always like this shop. Turn out, Anati and Khuratul are indeed women! The three of us was going crazy being surrounded by nice things! Only Azfar felt a bit bored. After all, shopping is more of a girl thing. =D
So I've bought a pair of flatties( what my mom calls them) which looked quite nice. I like it. I love shopping with Anati and Khuratul. They are the best kind of shoppers to go shopping with. They show the same enthusiasm as I was. Ah, Anati, Khuratul, lets go shopping together next time, lets go Forever 21!
So I came home without a scratch. Just a bruise on each leg for wearing the ice skating shoes. I did much better than I expect. Apart from ice skating, I enjoyed shopping the most. Actually that's the only two thing we did today. Haha! Until next time, good night, I've taken my medication. Feeling dizzy now. Bye~
Comments