Sudden Un-confidence
I'm going back to my old primary school, Kuen Cheng tomorrow. Recently started reconnecting with primary school friends. Some surprisingly I feel quite comfortable chatting and talking with them although we weren't close during primary school, but some I still feel the gap between the "popular" ones and the "unpopular" ones.
I were one of the "unpopular". I stuck with my own gang, occasionally played with some others friendly ones. I weren't kicked aside but I couldn't really fit into those "popular" world. They laugh about other things that I don't find funny, reserve to themselves, to their own gang. I just don't feel comfortable talking with them.
I were watching their photos just now. Some of my closer friends were in the same secondary school with them. They seems very close. Somehow, their life looks so eventful, so interesting. The weird thing about old friends is you look weird if you commented or liked their photos or something. I even feel awkward wanting to like their photo. What the hell man?
Ah, I don't know how to describe. I'm not saying that I enjoy thinking like that, but this is just one of my random feelings. Blog is a way to spread what I feel, not necessarily what I agree or not agree. I'm adding this part because certain someone in my life is currently pointing out whether he or she agrees or doesn't agree and started shooting point of view. I'm sorry but that makes people quite uneasy.
___________________________________________________________
(After dinner..)
My confidence is back.. No problem, homey~ I'll shine~~
I were one of the "unpopular". I stuck with my own gang, occasionally played with some others friendly ones. I weren't kicked aside but I couldn't really fit into those "popular" world. They laugh about other things that I don't find funny, reserve to themselves, to their own gang. I just don't feel comfortable talking with them.
I were watching their photos just now. Some of my closer friends were in the same secondary school with them. They seems very close. Somehow, their life looks so eventful, so interesting. The weird thing about old friends is you look weird if you commented or liked their photos or something. I even feel awkward wanting to like their photo. What the hell man?
Ah, I don't know how to describe. I'm not saying that I enjoy thinking like that, but this is just one of my random feelings. Blog is a way to spread what I feel, not necessarily what I agree or not agree. I'm adding this part because certain someone in my life is currently pointing out whether he or she agrees or doesn't agree and started shooting point of view. I'm sorry but that makes people quite uneasy.
___________________________________________________________
(After dinner..)
My confidence is back.. No problem, homey~ I'll shine~~
Comments