New year resolution 2014?
I was wondering should I make a new year resolution for 2014. I wouldn't want to make any promise with my studies as I really couldn't promise anything. But I will do my best. But in this coming year, I want to be more free, not fixed in a plan, a pattern that I must follow. I feel like I have been pretty low in self esteem this year, even though to some people (or everyone) I might not, but I've felt like a scaredy cat this whole year. Even an identity crisis in the middle of the year. The reason being that I kept restricting myself. Therefore next year, I just want to be free, be young, be playful and be confident. If so, how should I make a new year resolution?
1. Be good to that one person I often talk bad about. I feel really bad for doing it because I know she mean nothing but to be good. Help her learn. Accept her. I know she must feel rejected because everybody treats her that way. I know how it feels, so this year, I want to make it right.
2. Be somebody that is more active physically. Do stretching for 20 minutes(at least) every Sunday.
3. Be a better person. Don't be sarcastic and be patient. Don't hesitate to be helpful. Seek to understand before being understood. Think of win-win situation. If in a bad mood, just talk less.
4. Sleep less especially on holidays and weekends. Only the first day after school days are allowed to sleep for 10 hours. Other non-schooldays can only sleep for 8 hours.
5. Keep things, homeworks, workplace, tables, cupboards more tidy. A tidier environment will create a more tidy mindset and induce a more organized frame of mind.
6. And lastly, a big challenge for me. Donate blood this year. This is to overcome your fear and this will benefit you. You have already poked yourself once, this is no difference. Don't freak out.
7. I just came up with this(on the 1st of January). I want to have a better posture. Sit up straight, straighten that neck! Pull that shoulders back! Put your chins and chest up!
Comments