Visit to the National Art Gallery
I went to the National Art Gallery today. The gallery itself wasn't very disappointing but if compared with the one we went in UK, there are less exhibitions there but I think the ones in Malaysia are nicer, better and more interesting. Most of it shows the cultural details in their work.
What was disappointing was the library we went into. We went to the art gallery's library and it shifted from upstairs to downstairs so there are almost nothing there. Just a few racks of files and a few racks of encyclopedias. But my sister photostat some documents there(actually it's not some, it's a lot) and it's really cheap compare to anywhere else! They even offers student price!
It's really not a bad place to visit if you want to spend 2 or 3 hours doing something "artistic", and it's almost empty most of the time! But there is lots of security guards there. =) Photos are not allowed but I did took some photos quietly so enjoy.. It's quite blur but better than nothing. =)


In the library, Upper floor.
The stairs and the encyclopedias.
The lower floor.
Finally in the gallery.
I personally love this.
From inside of one of the exhibit, it's a wooden house. Very nice.
Interior of the wooden house, those are fake cupcakes.
It doesn't look that nice in the photo, but if you are there it looks very nice.
So this is it. Enjoy! And remember to vote for the pole right below the "followers". Thank you for your cooperation.

















Comments