Say The Magic Word, Congratulations!

Finally the day had come. The more I think about it, the worst my imaginations got. Thinking back to the days I had my exams, Oh shoot, I might get a C for my BC, oh shit, I might get B for my KH and BM! Stop thinking about it!!

So this morning, I get up really early, even took my bath and I was shivering non-stop. Then on the way to school, I was rather relaxer than when I was trying to sleep last night, due to unusual bed time I can't seems to fall asleep and after I was asleep I kept waking up because of the nerves.

So I got to school, surprisingly almost 90% of the students were in uniforms. Then I thought you're so getting your ass kick by me, chin! So anyway, it's nice to see my friends again. And while waiting for our results, I was rather uncomfortable without Nicole and Siew Ying around me. Even thought I've got other friends with me but I just don't feel belonged.

Anyway, just skip the uncomfortable part, finally the time has come! But were starting with a stupid bad news. All students with Jeans are not allowed to take their results. Although I wasn't affected because I wasn't wearing a jeans but I feel very uncomfortable without my uniform because of the stupid rules.

Eric who was wearing a knee length pants were too not allowed to get his certificate. But he don't really seems to mind all of that, but he did managed to get his result, which I bet was straight A. Oh ya, I forgotten to mention about my result. Are you ready? (Drumroll)

I got only a B for my Chinese, and A for all others! Later going to McD to celebrate.

And I took a peek at Nicole's and Siew Ying's result. Guess what? Nicole got straight A! And Siew Ying's result is 2B and 6A!! Congratulations!

Chin too got straight A, and I can see that he is over the Pluto happy.. XD Kean Jhun got same as me, but he isn't really satisfied. Anyway, I love my result.

Comments

Popular Posts