Refreshments

Like my new background? You know why I use this as my background? Because I drew a sunset kinda similar to this. =) But it was much more orange in my drawing.

So, today I went war at Jusco Maluri with mummy and daddy because there's members sales today. You'll get to redeem cash voucher after every RM100. So I finally got my Herbal Essences today!! It smells so nice!! Can't wait to try it!

Jusco is just so smart, buat patterns so attract customers. People are shopping like everything is free, lol. But I hate shopping in places that are very crowded. Those aunty like don't know how to use a trolley, kept banging my hip. And those aunty shouting at their phone, like "big brothers"(dai gor).

I wanna work out but seems to be too lazy to do that. XD Paiseh. And I wanna bake a sponge cake too but I'm also too lazy to do that. I miss school but I know I'll miss the holiday when I back at school so trying to enjoy it while I can but haiz....

Hmm... Tell me, will I be prettier as I grow up? XD Suddenly ask random question to people.

Comments

Popular Posts