Reading... Pondering...

Finally able to use this word, ponder, taught by my eldest sister, to let Facebook be more educating. =) Anyway, in order to make my plan of making Siew Ying's life better(Nah! I just want to do something..) in my mind to work, I have to finish a book real quick so that I can lend her my book. It's still a secret so, shhh....

So, as I read, I came across with a line which I think about it and simply ponder about it. This is the line, "It doesn't matter how fast you're going or how nice you look if you're going to the wrong direction.".

So, I came up with something like this,

Life is like a race, except for the competition part. You see, everyone want to do their best and be all they can be. If you fall, the crowd will encourage you to get up and finish the race. Sometimes in making huge decisions, are just like someone blind folded you at the start of the race, you don't know which way to go, to go front or back? Most of the time, your friends, your spectators will often point you the right way to go, but only those who wants to see you make fun of yourself will point the wrong way to go. You see, if someone makes a bad choice and still acts as if it's so darn cool, it's like running opposite to where the finish line is and even if you run beautifully or fastest of all, everyone will laugh about you and treat you as a joke. Of course, it's never too late to turn around and go the right way. The finish line is always waiting for you.

I just want to share this. Haha.. Like it or not, it's up to you to judge. But I think when I'm older and I find this post and I will smack my head and say "Silly me.." But still, preferable, leave me a comment.

And everyone, ponder once in a while. =) Cause, I love pondering.

Comments

Popular Posts