Pending: Youtube

Hey guys! It's a day before Valentine's Day, so I want to wish you happy Valentine's day regardless you are single or not, because you should be your biggest fan. So anyway, my second semester has just started and I'm currently waiting for the server to start working again so I can fight for courses this semester. I think this is familiar to all Malaysia degree students, I don't think oversea universities do this, but again, I have no idea if private universities in Malaysia does it as well. Haha, sorry, I'm just not very well informed.

So yea, while waiting for people to go to sleep I'll just like to touch a little on this subject because I'm quite bummed over it. I'm going to put my Youtube videos on hold until I've finished my event, Life of Strays. Anyway, Life of Strays is an awareness program for strays issues in particular and also how to be a better pet owner, we will be having booth sales, interesting educational talks by professionals and adoption drive, so if you are a pet owner or general animal lover, bring yourself, your family and your friends to our event ok? *pinky promise* Yes, I'm demanding like that. ;)

Enough of advertisement for my event. I'll try to keep this short because the joints of my fingers are hurting so much (vacuumed my whole hostel room). So yea, I don't think I can focus on such a major event and also balancing studies at the same time and still have time to develop ideas, script, recording, editing and subtitle for my youtube channel. I was so distracted in my previous semester that I felt I really have not learnt anything, so I don't want that to happen again. I don't expect highly from myself actually, but at least I want to be knowledgeable.

I'm bummed that I don't get to do Youtube videos for a while because I genuinely enjoy the process. And it's always encouraging to have friends that just supports the video that you do. Certainly I hope with this break I'm going to develop a better video filming and editing skills and also, better content! But I'll try my best to keep active on my blog, because honestly, this is what keeps me sane. So, I hope you will stay tuned to more of my babbles, because it makes me happy that people care to listen to my babbles. You are a great person for making me happy. Let's keep this up shall we?

Comments

Popular Posts