Classical Quote from Me!
I have been "creating" some quote. Some quoted by myself while some by my friends.
Well, there's some! =) Enjoy!!
#1 "讲人不如讲自己~": meaning got mouth say others, don't say yourself!(direct translation), this was created when I was in primary school, standard 1, when my friend accused my another friend for something, then he was also doing the same, so I scolded him with this! =)
#2 "I am Super Wan Tan Me, nothing stops me except for my mummy!": this was in my blog last year. I was feeling enthusiastic, so this suddenly popped into my mind, as it was so rhythmic. =)
#3 "You never know what will happen.": said by me recently to a teacher in front of Nicole and Siew Ying because we were teasing two friends(one boy, one girl, But I seriously forgotten who). Well, seriously you'll never know what will happen*evil laugh*.
#4 "Nice to see, nice to hold, once broken, consider sold. You've broken my heart so I'm yours.": posted on facebook recently. I posted it because I know that lots of people will like it! I'm not really ready to say that. =)
So that's all for now. Remember to come back tomorrow to see what's new on this blog! Bye~~
Comments