Stealing Inspirations...

I don't know why but I like my friend's blog very much. Things are just so new that I'll never thought of writing it.. So, I'm going to steal his idea!!

This is just some random facts about me. Some everyone knows while some not a soul ever know.

- I'm a girl. (kidding, this is just starter)
- I've recently decided I wish to have a blonde hair, blue eyes guy as a boyfriend in future.(haha)
- I'm not photogenic at all.
- I eat salt for fun.
- I feel like vomiting even if I'm just imagine injections and cannula.
- I hate being alone in a crowded place. ( wth.. alone and crowded.. I mean I don't like to be alone with strangers)
- My first ambition was to be a great white shark.( I was small then.)
- My second ambition was to be a fisherman.( So that I have fish to eat everyday.)
- I used to think that I will grow up really fast and tall like a bamboo, apparently not. (T^T)
- I like to act smart. ( haha, sorry~~)
- I have my pacifier until I was 12 years old. (haha)
- I don't eat durian flavor ice cream.
- I dance like hell when nobody's watching.
- I've even thought of my future wedding.(haha XDDDD)
- I was more open minded compare to last year, and the years before.

That's all for now. Now that you have know me better. How about this, comment on this post how many of the above you know before this. How many did you get from the 15 "items" above.

Comments

Popular Posts