Nicole's birthday party. =)

Nicole's party is coming soon. It's on the 27th of November. The plan was actually just a gathering between 3A chinese(not that I'm prejudice, it's just that some food are not halal.) but we had not place to throw a party. So it end up at Nicole's house and on Nicole's birthday! =)

I feel that it's funny because she is the one who is having the party and it's at her house, although I suggested the party but the whole plan changed and it's funny because I am kinda organizing it. I post the event invitation at facebook while the party is at the house.

Maybe that will help her and lessen her work but don't you think this job shouldn't be done by me? =D Anyway, it's ok. It's somehow my fault that she had to give up her house for a evening and need to do all the cleaning up and buying the ingredient and so.

So I'm now helping to make sure of the guest list and try to connivence more people to come and confirm who is coming and who is not. It's wasn't easy, but whatever. =D And I had to make sure who is going by themselves and who is coming with Nicole's mom(she will fetch them from school.). I would really appreciate those who gave me their cooperation. I really don't like people who don't give an exact answer like "I'll try."

So good luck for the event and a really happy birthday to who else? HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE~~ =)

Comments

Popular Posts