In my dream

Yesterday night(this morning actually), I dreamt of my old house. =D Happy! Cause I love my old house and I didn't "went" into the house for a year plus(I think so) so I'm glad that I did sleep until noon today(when am I not? lol). =)

Anyway, dreams are unrealistic, impossible and not logic. So let me take you to the world of impossible!

At first, I was in my parents room, looking out of the clear window. There's something on the roof of my neighbor. Hmmm, what is that? Black, big, Chimpanzee? Oh my god no, it's a hippopotamus! What the hell is a hippo doing on someone's roof?!

I turn around when my dad came into the room and I told him that I just saw a hippo on our neighbor's roof. Then he walk towards me when I turn back to the window and saw that hippo on our balcony! I was shock (for those who don't know, hippo is one of the most deadliest animal.) of course, then I quickly squat down and ask my dad to hide as I think that it will burst through the window and attack us if it knows that we're there.

Then my dad in a squatting position came to me and close the curtains. So we stand up and talk in order to decide a move to do. Then I ask my dad to hide behind the wall as I open the curtains. I was once again shock because the hippo isn't there but now there is a monkey! Golden fur monkey!

As this time the monkey is smaller and seems less harm, I tried to scare it away. Who would have guess the monkey sat there and we are yelling at each other. lol!

So until here my dad in real life waked me up. So the animal world ended. =)

Comments

Wan Cheng said…
Cutie? Be careful! XD
Jasmine said…
lol... not cutie.. much bigger than cutie punya...

Popular Posts