Homesick

I love reading other's blog nowadays. Especially those who I consider adult( some "adult" don't act like an adult, nor do they talk like an adult.). I got this inspiration from my cousin's blog. She's studying in Singapore. I can tell that she miss home a lot. So this leads to this post.

I remember the time when I when to this crappy camp trip organized by the school. It's really that bad. Although I like the cold water when we "sit" into the river, but we were blindfolded and I imagined the river with floating water bottles, plastic bags and all kinds of random stuff. The dormitory was full of sand and dust. The bad was covered with lizard shit. The toilet doesn't have a light and we had to go into the jungle and sit in there alone for 15 minutes, and guess what, it's in the middle of the night 12 am.

We reached there in the morning like about 8 or 9am, then the rangers kept us marching(for what purpose I don't know.) until like 10 something am. Then we got to go into our dorm, and found nothing comforting. That was when I wanted to call my parents to tell them how am I doing. It's was only the first morning, but when I found out that my credit was expired, I got quite panic. Then I sat down on the dirty bed and started thinking about my comforting bed at home. It was quite unexpected, I cried of homesick!

Anyway, I made it until the end. It was a really bad experience. Although it was just 2 days and 1 night, but I felt like I've been there for like 3 days and 4 nights( maybe because I've eat 6 meals in a day there.).

I can hardly imagine how am I going to live without my family. If I study locally, I might not be that far and I can still go back from time to time, but what if I study overseas? Oh my god, I don't want to imagine, I'll leave the tears for then, knowing that even I cry now, I'll cry then even so. =)

Comments

Popular Posts