Sewing
Helped Lee with her project. She had to make a model Jacko( MJ + Gecko, a character created by Lee, question of her project.) and unfortunately I am the nearest person to her that knows how to sew and how (theory only.. theory only..) to make clothes. So I spend almost half a day doing nothing else but sew Jacko a top and a jacket.
The top looks like what Dobby from Harry Potter wears, yup, exactly a pillowcase. anyway, there will be a jacket covering it so it doesn't matter that much. Anyway, making the top wasn't hard, The real pain-in-the-ass is the jacket.
The jacket was alright. Because the model was in a awkward position(sorry Lee!) and Lee requested some wire(to make it "float") at some place and some place extra long. Omg, I can't believe that I actually made it! Not the best thing in the world be it's a jacket!
Ah, my first handmade clothes had given to Jacko. If there is chance, I'll snap some picture and post it up here.
To Nanami: If you are serious about stop posting new post on your blog, I'll say keep posting, even if it's only craps..
To Chris: Don't delete your blog la.. It's nice. =) And I like to read your blog. Not messed up..
To myself: Why is everyone stop posting on their blog? Whose blog am I going to read when now I'm so addicted to reading people's blog?
Comments