Thoughts
I'm kinda lifeless nowadays. Everyday sleep, eat, watch tv then online. I guess that's how things go during holiday. Hmmm, what should I do?
I used to plan this and that before PMR but now I simply couldn't see the reason why I should do those things. I like to sit around the house and be a couch potato.
Going out is quite a pain in the ass as I can''t drive and even if I can, I don't have a car. And I live so far from my friends so I can't really ask them to go out with me for just a game like badminton and such. My bicycle is broken(I believe), and I don't really know my neighborhood, so I can't go cycling either.
Piano is simply not my passion, at least not anymore. I only play those few pieces that I already knew, instead of trying new stuff. I don't have the patient and I learn by listening more than reading. So I don't have the confident in myself that I am playing it correctly.
Then should I try baking? But my mom kept complaining each time I bake. She claimed that I leave a mess in the kitchen and left it there for her to clean. Absolutely not! I clean it up, well not a very good job but at least I did. =) But there's more problems, who's going to finish my cake? And how much does the ingredient cost? And which recipe am I going to use? It's too much fuss, I'll do it if I think I had the answers. =)
Hmmm. Should I try writing? My gosh, aren't I writing now? Ya, so I'm writing everyday. That's good right?
Right, now, maybe I should kept some of these "inner voice" to myself. So Bye~~
Comments
I get like this too during long holidays. Crave for holidays when I have to work. Find work to do when I'm on holiday. We really fan jian lo.. Haha.. Help out mommy n pa with house chores la.. U'll feel less guilty for sitting around all day at least.. =p