Cooking... =)

I'm so craving for a bowl of Maggi curry with eggs, some sausages and a cup of warm Milo. I'm hungry. =)

Speaking of Maggi, it reminds me of cooking breakfast. Last time we bought some frankfurters and since mummy is so scare of cheese, I cooked it myself. =)

Pa always ask me question that I believe no other people will ask if you just came out from the kitchen. He will ask:" Have you off the fire?". He don't mean have I off the main gas, he is literally talking about the fire. Lol.

Anyway, I'l keep on talking about my Maggi. Nobody can cook Maggi my way, not even Mummy! =) I have my own style. With thick and rich soup, drink all of it with the eggs in! But even some of the eggs have "melted" into the soup, yet you can have some because it's not all in the soup!

I personally LOVE light kicap! It's not salty at all. Next time dip your chopstick into your kicap and taste it. Don't just swallow it, taste it. It's Sweet! So my secret recipe, while you're boiling your water pour some in so when you cook the noodles the sweetness will go right through the noodles~~

Omg... I am so HUNGRY!!

P.S.: I think I'm naturally born talented sales person! =D

Comments

Siewying said…
Sounds delicious. Cook for me on Nicole's birthday. (:
Wan Cheng said…
Oi dun drink all the soup.. Got wax!
Jasmine said…
lol... i bbq for u la... no maggi on that day.. =)

Got wax or not, drink la!! XD

Popular Posts