Looking back, Walking ahead.
After reading my own dairy, I've only remembered some past thing that I used to think that it's important and I'll never ever forget, apparently not. If not for my dairy, I've surely forgotten all about it. Hmmm, this could be useful if I ever lost my memory.
I read my primary school time dairy, and found how cute I was! I get really angry at my friends for not talking to me, when they are in fact just talking to others. Lol. I would spend the whole page writing about my teachers new appearance. Funny!
I wonder would I feel the same if I read back this post in 5 years time.
Then I move on to my secondary school dairy aka current dairy. I've found myself again, pretty stupid. Haha. I would "stalk" someone I like and write his biodata on my dairy. And some weird dreams I had and some I just say I had a dream but I can't recall what was it about when I read about it.
I have remembered I really don't like Chye Yee when I was in form 1 and 2(especially in form 2). I can't remember why but I think he was really rude to me then. After a while only I understand he wasn't being rude, it's just that I don't get his way of talking. Lol.
Another thing I recall from my trip down memory lane is I remember Siew Ying like Wan How before! Siew Ying don't be angry ya, anyway it's the past you need to let it go and look back without shame! =) Anyway, I continue with my story. I've actually forgotten about that thing. I've even forgotten Wan How thought I like him instead of Siew Ying( cause by some misunderstanding in the middle). Lol.
Anyway, I really recommend everyone to write dairy, if you don't because you will never know what you'll find!=)
Comments